SHIPPING & RETURNS
We will normally ship to you within 24 hours, but certain products may take up to 7 days unless an item is out of stock. You may call our Customer Service line for approximate ship times. Please note that all ship times are estimates. Some items are unique or hard to obtain, so Red Lion Tactics reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the carrier). We do insure the contents against loss and damage.
We normally will ship through UPS Ground and the US Postal Service. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd day or next day for an extra charge. Alaska and Hawaii residents must ship 2nd day or faster. Products that have free shipping only apply to the lower 48 states.
We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please understand that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
Federal firearm laws prevent the sale of a weapon from any licensed dealer directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Texas). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure site. If you know the dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (which is not necessary), enter their name into the “Ship To” field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may also provide this service to you. If you don’t know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don’t already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. It is now legal for us to accept an e-mailed copy of your dealer’s license! The dealer can email it to [email protected] That’s all there is to it!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If the product you receive is not the product that you ordered, Red Lion Tactics will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of purchase. Red Lion Tactics cannot replace products that have been used, unless they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, in which case you will send these items directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
We do not accept refunds on scopes, binoculars, flashlights, software, DVD’s, or hearing protectors.
Special Order items may not be returned. Any orders placed online that are canceled will be subject to a 10% restocking fee if products are brought in from the vendor.
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
In order to ensure a quick turn-around for your return, we ask you to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the purchase.
Red Lion Tactics is happy to accept returns on items that are new and unused with the original manufacturer’s packaging, or items that are defective, within 90 days of purchase.
In cases where an item is defective or the wrong item is received, Red Lion Tactics is happy to pay for the return shipping. In cases where the customer decides they no longer want an item, the customer covers the return shipping.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- • Apparel items that have been worn, altered, or tags removed.
- • Underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.) and face coverings (face masks, neck gaiters, and shemaghs). This is due to health code violations.
- – All underwear sales are final. This includes all compression shorts/pants.
- – Due to COVID-19 and the nature of face masks, neck gaiters and shemaghs being worn on the face, we are not able to accept any returns on these items.
- • Ammunition. Due to safety considerations, all ammunition sales are final.
- • 80% Lower Receivers & Frames that have been modified or used in any way.
- – 80% Lower Receivers, Frames, and Kits may only be returned in new, unmodified condition.
- • Chemicals, i.e. liquids. Due to regulations and safety considerations, primers, most liquids, and other Hazardous items are not returnable.
Any firearm purchased from Red Lion Tactics can be returned to us,as long as it has not been picked up from the receiving FFL dealer. Once a firearm is transferred to you from the FFL dealer, we are no longer able to accept a return.
While the firearm is still in the possession of the FFL dealer, please inspect the firearm thoroughly to ensure that there are no visible defects. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, please contact us before picking up the firearm from your dealer. We can arrange to have it returned to us, and upon delivery and careful inspection of the firearm, we will provide you with your choice of either a replacement, if available, or a refund of the firearm.
To begin the return process please contact us at the link below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (409) 330-6610.